Atrium c-qur mesh lawsuits
The lawyers at the Harrelson Law Firm have teamed up with class action expert Robert Bonsignore to accept Atrium C-Qur (pronounced “Secure”) hernia mesh lawsuits.
Bonsignore is nationally known for his involvement and leadership in several multi-district litigation (MDL) suits, and he has now turned his attention towards defective hernia mesh lawsuits (including, but not limited to the Atrium C-Qur mesh. The suit stems from the manufacturer’s failure to warn of the defective mesh. Despite demands, Atrium Medical Corporation has refused to recall the defective product. This hernia mesh, which is the first mesh to use an Omega 3 fatty acid coating, has been frequently reported as the root cause of injuries. The company initially utilized the FDA’s 510(k) program to allow it to skip rigorous pre-market research and studies.
FDA Investigations: Defective Products and Medical Malpractice Lawyer, Little Rock, AR
After conducting several investigations into the product, the FDA ultimately sued Atrium last year. If you have had problems associated with Atrium C-Qur, C-Qur Edge, C-Qur V-Patch, or any other hernia mesh products, give the lawyers at the Harrelson Law Firm a call today.
Injuries associated with defective hernia mesh products include:
- Perforated Organs: A tear can form in an organ, such as the intestines, when coming in contact with parts of the C-Qur mesh.
- Inflammation of Foreign Body: Encapsulation of the foreign body (C-Qur mesh) with scar tissue.
- Constant Pain: A high rate of intense pain once implanted until explanted.
- Dental Problems: Many patients who suffer from a chronic mesh infection develop severe dental problems. Many patients have lost all of their teeth.
- Multiple Medical Procedures and Surgeries: Unfortunately, many clients have required multiple surgeries to remove the entire C-Qur mesh.
- Neurological Changes: Poor memory and concentration.
- Bowel Obstruction: Dense adhesions form connecting the C-Qur mesh to the bowel. Beware of a change in bowel habits.
- Atypical Liver Function: Many patients have had unexplained abnormal liver function test.
The Atrium C-Qur hernia mesh lawsuit covers all injuries.
Steve Harrelson has been involved in successfully MDL and class action litigation for years. “Seeking counsel when you realize something is awry is something you cannot ignore,” says Harrelson. “There are strict time limits that govern these products, and once those limits have expired, your claim will be barred, no matter how worthy.”
For these reasons, it is imperative to hire a veteran defective products and medical malpractice lawyer Little Rock, AR respects. Defective products and medical malpractice lawyers are one phone call away.
Thanks to our friend and contributor, Steve Harrelson from the Harrelson Law Firm, P.A. for his insight into Atrium C-Qur mesh lawsuits.